Sib Icon Editor is a user-friendly graphic designing tool for Windows. It allows to create and edit icon images and manage icon files and libraries.
With Sib Icon Editor you can:
System requirements: Windows 98/ME/2000/NT/XP/2003/Vista/7/8, 64 MB RAM, Pentium-333 MHz, 4 MB Hard Disk.
- Create and edit PNG-packed Windows Vista icons
- Create and edit icons in either standard or custom sizes, in color depths up to 16 million colors
- Create and edit icons for Windows XP in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel
- Paint images with gradient and chess fill
- Modify images with drop shadow, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, colorize, hue/saturation, rotate, roll and mirror effects
- Replace image colors
- Create and manage icon libraries for better and more efficient storage
- Paste images in various graphic formats (ICO, ICPR, BMP, JPEG and PNG) directly into icons
- Export icon images to ICO, ICPR, BMP, JPEG and PNG files
- Extract icons from Windows executables, libraries and animated cursor files
- Extract icons from all files in selected folders and subfolders and save them as icon libraries
- Convert Mac icons to Windows format
Trial limitations: none.
Download (2.2 MB): exe
Copyright © 2005-2019 SibCode. All rights reserved.